Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Getting better

Well, now I know what it is like to get a bad cold and sore throat after being free of this for several years!  Two weeks ago I started symptoms like allergies usually give me; runny nose, sneezing.  Then after a few days it suddenly turned into a bad sore throat and fever.  The sore throat grew increasingly worse, and I was choking during the night.  It was scary.  I went to the doctor who gave antibiotics for one week.   I stayed down for a whole week, and it gradually grew better.  However, I have little energy.  I so often forget what being sick is like and take good health for granted.   I am looking forward to going on a trip to Colorado now.  Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! I wish I was going on a trip to Colorado. :)

    ReplyDelete