Thursday, October 6, 2011

Making Money at Home

Today I started to research this topic by going online and reading as much as I could get my hands on about affiliate marketing and ways to advertise my website effectively. I was astounded by the amount of information out there for the asking. I learned a little about SEO or search engine optimization; such as, Cost per Click, Cost per Action, and Pay per Post programs. I learned a little about writing reviews and articles, posting messages on forums, and posting ads on blogs. All this was a little mind boggling, to say the least, but non the less quite interesting. The one thing that stood out to me after getting through a lot of hype and sales jargon, was that there is no "get rich quick" scheme that really works. Whatever you do in affiliate marketing, takes time, effort, and some capital before results can occur. DO CHECK OUT MY WEBSITES BY GOING TO www.mygenonline.com/jwalrath There are great buys there for everyone.

Aside from this effort to become informed, I have been busy with the usual routine of housework, keeping up with my e-mail, practicing piano, and painting watercolor pictures from the many pictures I have taken recently on our camping trip to Zions park and from my sunrise walk around the neighborhood this past week.

I am looking forward to seeing my grandson who is arriving from Hawaii and entering the Missionary Training Center in Provo next week. He is so excited about going on his two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment